Two new positive Covid test results have been recorded in Orkney. This brings the cumulative total in the islands to 89.
The stats for Scotland, 29th June are as follows:
- 3,118 new cases of COVID-19 reported*
- 27,875 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results
- 11.6% of these were positive
- 1 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive
- 20 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
- 215 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
- 3,781,887 people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 2,701,195have received their second dose
- wear a face covering
- avoid crowded places
- clean hands and surfaces regularly
- stay 2m away from other people
- self-isolate and get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- download the Protect Scotland app
And when travelling to and from the islands, get tested.