The cumulative total of covid cases in Orkney is now at 4,946.
The stats for Scotland published on the PHS website for 11th April 2022 are as follows:
All headline COVID-19 data can now be sourced from Public Health Scotland’s (PHS) COVID-19 Daily Dashboard.
- get the vaccine or the vaccine booster
- if you don’t have symptoms take lateral flow tests twice a week, and if visiting someone vulnerable or going to a crowded place
- if you have symptoms – self isolate and book a PCR test
- you must wear a face covering (unless exempt) in most indoor public spaces and on public transport
- open windows when meeting indoors
- wash your hands regularly, and cover your nose and mouth if coughing or sneezing
- work from home as well as the office if you can – businesses and workplaces should follow the safer workplace guidance
- use the apps: COVID status (vaccine passport) and Protect Scotland
The PHS COVID-19 Daily Dashboard includes a range of data on COVID-19 cases, hospitalisations, deaths and vaccinations, as well as neighbourhood and demographic breakdowns. Data on the number of confirmed COVID-19 inpatients in hospital and ICU has now been added to the dashboard too.
In addition, PHS will continue to publish the weekly COVID-19 Statistical Report and will provide open data behind all of the latest COVID-19 daily data on the Open Data Platform.
From 11 April 2022, the Scottish Government will no longer provide updates on COVID-19 data.
Leave a Reply