Home-made potato wedges. This recipe is for a Herb one but give other seasonings a go.
- 1 Medium Potato per person.
- 3tbls Olive Oil.
- 1tsp Salt or dried vegetable stock
- 1/2tsp Pepper.
- 1-2tsps Garlic Powder.
- 1tsp Dried Herbs your choice.
- Cut your Potatoes into wedges by cutting the potato in half lengthwise and then each half into four or five depending on the size of your potatoes, lengthwise and put into an Ashet.
- Drizzle over with olive Oil.
- Sprinkle over the remaining ingredients and toss gently.
- Cook in a pre heated oven 180°c, 350°f Gas mark 4 for 45 minutes, turning your wedges over half way through.
- Serve and enjoy.