Tickets are now on sale for the annual Orkney Heritage Society evening trip to the uninhabited island of Eynhallow on Tuesday 4th July. You will accompanied by RSPB and Historic Environment Scotland Rangers, along with archaeologists from Orkney College/UHI Archaeological Institute.
Tickets can be obtained here Orkney Heritage Society
Tickets must be obtained in advance.
Meet at Tingwall Pier at 7.00pm. Return approximately 10.30pm.
Tickets £25 each (£15 for under 16s)
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Walking is over rough ground, please wear stout shoes and bring warm and waterproof clothing.
- NO DOGS ARE PERMITTED ON THE TRIP.
- NO REFUNDS EXCEPT IN EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
- Cancellation will only occur in the event of severe weather. If in doubt telephone Tingwall Ferry Office on 01856 751360 within office hours on the day to confirm sailing.
- There are no facilities on the island of any kind.
Related story: Bernie Bell: Orkney Walks with stories – Eynhallow to Canada