For Children in Need on Friday 17th of November NC Administration students are holding an exciting event within the restaurant at Orkney College.
They promise lots of fun and enjoyment whilst they are raising awareness for two charities that are meaningful to them as a class but also to Orkney as a whole community.
They will have information stands on these and there will also be an information and a sign up stand for organ donor cards.
There will be:
- Virtual Reality game for £2 and the highest score will win a prize of a Grooves voucher
- an obstacle course whilst wearing simulation specs
- £1 a selfie or a pet with their own guide dog Josh
- Pudsey merchandise for you to buy
- delicious home bakes available.
The event will be on from 10am to 2.30pm and students are being encouraged to come along in their best 80s outfit.