The South Isles Craft Fair is taking place on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th of May in the Cromarty Hall in St Margarets Hope. It runs from 12 noon till 4 pm.
This will be the second year for the Fair with it having been an outstanding success last year.
The Fair was started by Julie Shearer and Iulia Fisher with the intention of promoting local artists, crafters and small businesses, whilst supporting the local Cromarty Hall – which is a perfect venue.
It’s a good get together to see what local folk are creating and selling.
There are lots of tables filling the main hall, the side room and upstairs in the exhibition room. So a great variety of items for sale, such as:
- Paintings by Graham Anderton
- Knitwear by Ann Mackie and VT Knits
- Ponchos by Iulia Fisher
- Felted textiles by Julie Shearer
- Reclaimed wood work by Donald Campbell
- Glass work by Carrie Paxton
- Baking by Louise Seatter
- Felting by Margaret Jones
- Wendy’s Wonderful World of Books
- Hestia jewellery
- Something Different Something Dearness
- Younique makeup with Jenni Wilson
- Neal’s Yard Remedies with Laura Montgomery
- Maxalicious Dog treats; Humour Lounge
- Bellie M Designs
- Hesta Craft
- Kim McEwan
- Peedie Handmade Gifts by Fiona Smith
- Premysel Fojtu Photography
There will be a book sale in the hall library and , of course, the cafe.
In addition to all of the above there will be a raffle of goods donated by all the participating stall holders.
A reminder from 2017: Sooth Isles Craft Fair