From tomorrow, Thursday 26th of March there are changes to the public bus service in Orkney in response to the pandemic COVID-19, coronavirus.
Downloads of revised timetables here:
- us Route 2: Kirkwall to Houton Ferry – to meet revised ferry timetable.
- Bus Route 3: Kirkwall to Deerness (via Tankerness) – limited service for supplies.
- Bus Route 4: Kirkwall to Kirkwall Airport – on-demand service to coincide with revised terminalopening times.
- Bus Route 5: Stromness to Houton Ferry – Not operating during this time.
- Bus Route 6: Kirkwall to Tingwall Ferry (Evie) – service to meet revisedferry timetable (Note: Orkney Ferries are proposing to operate a 7 day a week service to Rousay Egilsay and Wyre).
- Bus Route 7: Kirkwall to Birsay (via Dounby) – limited service for supplies.
- Bus Route 8S: Kirkwall to Skara Brae – No change to service.
- Bus Route 9: – Kirkwall Town Service – Sunday service operating Mon – Sun.
- Bus Route X1: (St Margaret’s Hope – Kirkwall – Finstown – Stromness) – Revised timetable.
- Bus Route X1: (Stromness – Finstown – Kirkwall – St Margaret’s Hope) – Revised timetable.
- Bus Route X10: Hatston Ferry Link to Stromness – No change to service.