New guidance has been issued for Parent and Baby groups in Scotland.
If all children are under 12 months then up to 10 adults can be at the group at one time.
If children are over 12 months the maximum number of adults who can be at the group at one time remains at 5.
The other conditions which must be in place are as follows:
- the space allows for appropriate physical distancing
- face coverings must be worn at all times by anyone, except when sitting down
- the service provider meets all the health and safety criteria and can comply with any specific conditions set out by the venue provider at all times
- the duration of the activity is kept to a minimum and other blended delivery options are considered including use of outside space and digital delivery
- the group attendees and facilitators, as far as possible, are kept consistent and do not change regularly
More information can be found here: Coronavirus (Covid-19) organised activities for children