Another positive case of Covid has been recorded in Orkney bringing the cumulative total to 34.
In Scotland as a whole for 7 th of November the figures are as follows –
- 1,596 new cases of COVID-19 reported
- 39 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive
- 106 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
- 1,245 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
- 29,644 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results – 6.3% of these were positive