The cumulative total of positive Covid cases in Orkney now stands at 66.
The stats for Scotland published on 11th February 2021 are as follows:
- 830 new cases of COVID-19 reported
- 24,121 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results – 4.0% of these were positive
- 48 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive
- 109 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
- 1,499 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
- 1,048,747 people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 13,195have received their second dose
Remember FACTS and to download the free NHS Scotland contact tracing App which has been updated and can be used on more phones.
- wear a face covering
- avoid crowded places
- clean hands and surfaces regularly
- stay 2m away from other people
- self-isolate and book a test if you have COVID-19 symptoms (new continuous cough, fever or loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste)
- download the Protect Scotland contact tracing app