The cumulative total of Covid Cases in Orkney is now at 3,571.
The stats for Scotland published on 3rd March 2022 are as follows:
- 9,491 new cases of COVID-19 reported.
- 36 new reported deaths of people who have tested positive
- 16 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
- 1,272 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
- 4,437,162 people have received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccination, 4,159,556 have received their second dose, and 3,440,493 have received a third dose or booster
- get the vaccine or the vaccine booster
- take lateral flow tests twice a week, and if visiting someone vulnerable or visting a crowded place – get lateral flow tests
- follow the guidance on self-isolating and booking a test
- wear a face covering where required
- if mixing with others, try to gather in small groups only
- wash your hands regularly and cover your nose and mouth if coughing or sneezing
- open windows when meeting indoors
- a mixture of home and office working is allowed
- use the apps: COVID status, Protect Scotland and Check-in Scotland