The raffle run by the Glue Family in their shops and businesses has raised a staggering £4,000. All the money raise will go to UNICEF’s Ukraine appeal.
How UNICEF is helping children in Ukraine
We have been working tirelessly to keep children safe since this conflict began eight years ago and we are determined to remain in Ukraine to reach the most vulnerable children and families.
- We are helping to provide families with access to clean water and healthy food.
- We are delivering lifesaving supplies to support families who have been forced to flee and are working closely with local health facilities to ensure they have the vital supplies needed.
- We are helping to make sure that child protection services continue.
- We are working with our partners and the UNHCR to assess the refugee situation across neighbouring countries.
- In neighbouring countries we are delivering Blue Dot safe spaces with our partners, which will provide care and support, information to families seeking refuge, psychosocial support, water and sanitation supplies, safe spaces for mothers and children, protection for unaccompanied and separated children and more.
There is a list of winners on the Judith Glue Shop and The Real Food Cafe Facebook page and winners have been contacted by phone. All raffle prizes can be collected from Judith Glue’s shop in Kirkwall.