Have you got your tickets yet for The Peedie Retreat’s First EVER “BIG- HEARTED RAFFLE” ?
Monies raised will help the charity progress with their ambitions to Build the bespoke Peedie Retreat at Inganess Beach , where short breaks FREE of CHARGE will be available all year round, for those affected with Cancer or Multiple Sclerosis so they can have a short break with their family friends and loved ones away from the challenges of the medical condition to make treasured memories and feel rejuvenated . ALL Whilst knowing it is Orkney people and businesses that have cared enough and pulled together to make this time happen.
The Tickets are £5 each.
Tickets can also be bought from the Papdale Shop, Sheila Fleets in Kirkwall and at Cafe/Gallery, Westray: Tullochs Pierowall and Jacks, Sanday community shop , Shapinsay and Eday Shop and Maurices in Stronsay.
- Original art work by Laura Drever: the opportunity to commission an artwork painted by Orkney Artist Laura Drever.
- £1000 to spend on Sheila Fleet jewellery
- “Orcadian Vintages Experience” WORTH £1300 from Highland Park
- A Hand Crafted Oak Orkney Chair from Scapa Crafts
- Machine Polish + Cquartz Ceramic Coating finish for your car worth £700 from EJA
- ‘Diving gannets’ painting by Jane Glue
- Andrew Appleby pottery
- A staycation on Westray donated by Orkney Ferries and the Pierowall Hotel
- Korean Orkney Fushion Cuisine from the Hamnavoe Restaurant, Stromness
- Deerness Sea Glass Gin and Tonic
- A year’s free subscription to The Orcadian delivered to your door
- A massage courtesy of Kevin Sinclair
- Hand craft Pom Pom flowers for the home from Pamela Donaldson
- Festive Hamper donated by The Co-op
To find out more about The Peedie Retreat click on this link to their Facebook page: The Peedie Retreat
Categories: Local News