This year The Great Global Nurdle Hunt will run from Tuesday 20th September to Sunday 17th October.
Firstly what are nurdles?
Nurdles are very small plastic pellets that are used in the production of a host of different products. The problem is when they are accidentally spilled and end up in the sea.
You can take part this year by:
- Organising a nurdle hunt
- Spreading the word on plastic pellet pollution
- Using the data from this map
Resource packs have been prepared for anyone taking part this year. The packs will provide you with everything you need to know and how to organise your own event. The packs include:
- A briefing document for this year’s event.
- A Social Media Toolkit for raising awareness/promoting your own event.
- A top tips guide for nurdle hunting.
- A nurdle ID chart/recording form.
- Promotional images, logos, and social media tiles.
- A press release for promoting the event to your local press.
- The Great Nurdle Hunt
- Fidra: Environmental Charity Supporting Sustainability and Preventing Pollution
Categories: Local News