Marie Curie have set up a helpline for those worried about providing care to those with a terminal illness during the COVID-19 pandemic.
There is a free Support Line – call 0800 090 2309, where you can talk to a support nurse or trained member of staff
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Marie Curie on web chat.
You can find more information here: Marie Curie Support Coronavirus
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
Click on this to download advice for non healthcare settings: COVID-19 Guidance for non healthcare settings
5 replies »