The cumulative total for positive Covid tests in Orkney now stands at 86.
The stats for Scotland for 26th of June 2021 are as follows:
- 2,836 new cases of COVID-19 reported
- 33,569 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results
- 8.9% of these were positive
- 3 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive
- 18 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
- 197 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
- 3,730,101 people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 2,666,827 have received their second dose
A Mobile Testing Unit has been set up at Kirkwall Grammar School.
To attend the unit please book an appointment online via this link https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test.
This unit is for anyone who has been in a pub in Kirkwall since Monday 14th June and is showing NO signs of Covid-19. You must get a test if you have been in a pub since that date and self-isolate until your results come back. If you have been in a pub in Kirkwall AND develop Covid-19 symptoms, you must book a test by calling 01856 888211 and self-isolate immediately, this test will be carried out at the Covid Assessment Centre (old Balfour hospital). (NHS Orkney)
- wear a face covering
- avoid crowded places
- clean hands and surfaces regularly
- stay 2m away from other people
- self-isolate and get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- download the Protect Scotland app
Leave a Reply