Here’s an easy recipe for anybody to make including the kids.
- 225g of crushed Digestive biscuits
- 225g of Maltesers halved
- 55mls of Golden Syrup
- 115g of Margarine or Butter
- 140g of Milk Chocolate &
- 300g Chocolate for over the top, either, milk, dark or white, whatever you prefer.
- Melt the Margarine, Milk Chocolate and Syrup in a large pan.
- Add the Maltesers and the Digestives and stir until well coated.
- Put the mixture into a lined rectangular or square ashet.
- Press down quite firmly making sure you squeeze into the corners.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie and pour over the top of your mixture.
- Even out and allow to cool.
- Cut into squares.