The cumulative total of Covid cases in Orkney is now at 5,290.
Between 30th of April and the 6th of May 39 new positive cases were recorded in Orkney.
The stats for Scotland published on the 9th May 2022 are as follows:
The PHS Dashboard is now updated on Mondays and Thursdays only with the latest available data.
- get your vaccine when offered to ensure you are fully protected
- stay at home if you’re unwell with symptoms or have a fever
- open windows when socialising indoors
- wear a face covering in indoor public places and on public transport
- wash your hands to protect yourself