The cumulative total of Covid cases in Orkney is now at 5,367.
The stats for Scotland published on the PHS website on 30th May 2022 are as follows:
The next update on these figures will be on Thursday 2nd June
- get your vaccine when offered to ensure you are fully protected
- stay at home if you’re unwell with symptoms or have a fever
- open windows when socialising indoors
- wear a face covering in indoor public places and on public transport
- wash your hands to protect yourself
Care for yourself and others to help slow down the spread of the virus and reduce pressure on our health services.