This recipe is so easy it’s almost embarrassing, pair it up with your favourite toppings and Boab’s yir Uncle.
- 600mls of double or extra thick cream
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- Mixtures of your choice, I used last weeks puff candy broken up and raspberry sauce. *Experiment*
- Pour the cream and condensed milk into a large bowl.
- Whisk until very thick, making folds in cream but before peaks form.
- Pre prepare loaf tins, line with cling film, or use airtight containers.
- I split my mix into two and stirred honeycomb into one and raspberry sauce into the other to create a ripple effect.
- Pour into prepared containers and freeze.
- Share and enjoy.