This is another great recipe for getting the kids involved, super tasty, super easy. Thanks for the request, this one came via You Tube. Please get in touch if you’d like something in particular made.
- 200g of dark chocolate
- 200g of digestive biscuits broken up into differing sizes, some chunky some dust
- 100g of mini marshmallows
- 3tbls of golden syrup
- 135g of butter or baking spread
- 100g of fillings, either cherries, raisins, nuts, granola or a combination of whatever you fancy up to 100g.
- Melt the butter, chocolate and syrup in a large pan, set aside and allow to cool.
- Once cooled mix in the remaining dried ingredients including the filling(s) of your choice.
- Mix until well combined.
- Press firmly into a lined tray.
- Allow to set in the fridge for around 2hrs.
- Cut into squares.
- Dust with a little icing sugar.