This could not be easier and nearly all of it I can guarantee are household ingredients. My flavours are just to give you an idea, go get experimenting with your favourite flavours. Adapt your quantities accordingly for bigger or smaller portions.
- 100mls of Natural Yoghurt or Sour Cream
- 200mls of Mayonnaise
- (1st dip) 1 clove of Garlic crushed or 1tsp of Garlic Granules
- ½tsp of dried Mixed herbs or Fresh/dried Rosemary/Thyme
- (2nd dip) ½tsp of Chilli Pepper or Sweet Chilli Sauce
- (3rd dip) A little Grated Cheese
- ¼ of a Grated or very finely chopped Onion
- A little dried Parsley
- Combine the Yoghurt/Sour Cream and the Mayonnaise together in a jug.
- You can choose to put your ingredients straight into their serving dishes, just remember it’s one part Yoghurt or Sour Cream to two parts Mayonnaise.
- Share your mix out evenly between three dishes.
- Add your Garlic and Herbs to one and mix well, finish with a sprinkle of dried herbs.
- Add your Chilli to one, mix well and sprinkle a little Paprika over the top.
- Add your Cheese and Onion to the last one, mix and finish with a sprinkling of Parsley.
- Add whatever combination you fancy, go on experiment.
- Serve with, crisps, bread, breadsticks, carrot sticks, celery, whatever your usual dip partnership would be.