- 1kg bag of white sugar
- 250mls milk
- 125g butter
- 1 tin of condensed milk (397g)
- 1/2tsp of vanilla extract (optional)
- In a large thick bottomed pan put the sugar, butter and milk, slowly bring to the boil stirring constantly.
- Boil for 10mins stirring occasionally.
- Add the condensed milk and bring back to the boil.
- Boil fairly hard for 20mins stirring constantly.
- Add the vanilla extract and stir through for another couple of minutes.
- Pour mixture into a lined tray/ashet and place in the fridge until cool.
- Mark out the squares in the tablet and return to the fridge until cold.
Leave a Reply