The Peedie Retreat Charity is getting ready to launch their First EVER “BIG- HEARTED RAFFLE”. The charity have expressed their thanks to all those who have donated and that the prizes are beyond their ‘”wildest hopes and dreams.”
The Peedie Retreat Charity does not underestimate this good will , artists , craftsmen and designers and businesses are giving months of their time to make the prizes so very special and personal for the winners. After devastating years of COVID financial hardship, they still put others first and have found it in their hearts to help make a difference to Orkney people affected by Cancer and Multiple Sclerosis, by supporting the Peedie Retreat Charity to raise vital funds to help build “Orkneys Peedie Place of Happiness”.
Monies raised will help the charity progress with their ambitions to Build the bespoke Peedie Retreat at Inganess Beach , where short breaks FREE of CHARGE will be available all year round, for those affected with Cancer or Multiple Sclerosis so they can have a short break with their family friends and loved ones away from the challenges of the medical condition to make treasured memories and feel rejuvenated . ALL Whilst knowing it is Orkney people and businesses that have cared enough and pulled together to make this time happen.
The Tickets are £5 each. A Pre-launch of ¼ of tickets ONLY will go on sale at The Vintage Rally Sunday the 7th. Then the BIG LAUNCH of ¾ TICKETS WILL BE SOLD from THE PEEDIE RETREAT STALL at COUNTY SHOW on Saturday the 13th
- Original art work by Laura Drever: the opportunity to commission an artwork painted by Orkney Artist Laura Drever.
- £1000 to spend on Sheila Fleet jewellery
- “Orcadian Vintages Experience” WORTH £1300 from Highland Park
- A Hand Crafted Oak Orkney Chair from Scapa Crafts
- Machine Polish + Cquartz Ceramic Coating finish for your car worth £700 from EJA
- ‘Diving gannets’ painting by Jane Glue
- Andrew Appleby pottery
- A staycation on Westray donated by Orkney Ferries and the Pierowall Hotel
- Korean Orkney Fushion Cuisine from the Hamnavoe Restaurant, Stromness
- Deerness Sea Glass Gin and Tonic
- A year’s free subscription to The Orcadian delivered to your door
- A massage courtesy of Kevin Sinclair
- Hand craft Pom Pom flowers for the home from Pamela Donaldson
- Festive Hamper donated by The Co-op
To find out more about The Peedie Retreat click on this link to their Facebook page: The Peedie Retreat
Categories: Local News