This is a great recipe for getting the kids involved, super tasty, super easy.
- 200g of dark chocolate
- 200g of digestive biscuits broken up into differing sizes, some chunky some dust
- 100g of mini marshmallows
- 3tbls of golden syrup
- 135g of butter or baking spread
- 100g of fillings, either cherries, raisins, nuts, granola or a combination of whatever you fancy up to 100g.
- Melt the butter, chocolate and syrup in a large pan, set aside and allow to cool.
- Once cooled mix in the remaining dried ingredients including the filling(s) of your choice.
- Mix until well combined.
- Press firmly into a lined tray.
- Allow to set in the fridge for around 2hrs.
- Cut into squares.
- Dust with a little icing sugar.
looks good kennys lucky